Check out the UNKNOWN FACTS of Rubina Dilaik
Recently, the Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki actress Rubina Dilaik gained immense fame through her stints inside the house on Bigg Boss 14. Not only that, she even emerged as this season’s invincible winner. Read on to know more about the lady-boss…
By Kasturi Haldar 07 Mar 2021 11:30 AM
Follow us on Google news to get the best breaking news
MUMBAI: Telly actress Rubina Dilaik has come a long way to claim her share of limelight in the entertainment industry through her own share of professional and personal struggles.Also Read: Rannvijay Singha and wife Priyanka to have second baby; Varun Sood, Samyukta Hegde, Shruti Sinha wish the couple Scroll down to catch up with unknown details regarding the popular telly actress. 1. Rubina was born on 26th August 1987 in Shimla (Himachal Pradesh), which happens to be her hometown as well. She has a younger sister who’s name is Jyotika Dilaik (she appeared on the reality show Bigg Boss 14 as her sister’s connection).
- Her father Mr. Gopal Dilaik is a renowned Hindi author and has written many books in Hindi
- She completed her schooling and graduation in Shimla itself. During her school days, she was a national-level champion in debate. As a child, she aspired to be an astronaut.
- In her teen days, she embarked upon the local glamour world by being a beauty pageant contender, for which she even won two local beauty pageants and was crowned Miss Shimla 2006. Two years later, she even won the Miss North India pageant, which was held in Chandigarh.
- Despite prepping up for her IAS exams, Rubina embarked upon her acting career by marking her television debut in Chotti Bahu as ‘Radhika Shastri’, opposite Avinash Sachdev in the year 2008. She got selected for this role post-clearing the auditions, that were held in Chandigarh.
- During this time, co-stars Rubina and Abhinav fell in love with each other on the sets of Chotti Bahu and were touted as ‘one of the most adored and sweet couples of the television industry’. Though the couple dated each other for several years, rumours of them secretly tying the knot did rounds as Rubina was seen keeping Karwa Chauth fast for Avinash. The duo had participated as a couple in the dance reality show Nach Baliye 9.However in 2013, the couple parted ways, leaving everyone heartbroken.
- In 2012, she played Simran ‘Smiley’ Gill in Sony TV’s Saas Bina Sasural. A year later, she played ‘Divya Jakhotia’ in Zee TV’s Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed opposite Karan Grover.
- From 2013-2014, she portrayed ‘Sita’ in Life OK’s mythological show Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev and ‘Jeannie’ in SAB TV’s Jeannie Aur Juju.
- It was in the year 2016 that Dilaik got her breakthrough role of ‘Soumya Singh’ in Colors TV’s Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki as a transgender woman, opposite Vivian Dsena. Rubina claimed high fame and was critically lauded for portraying this role in Shakti. 9. In 2016 itself, she was ranked 11th on the list of ’50 Top Sexy Asian Women’ of the Eastern Eye. Next year, she went a notch above in the same list.
- In 2016 itself, she was ranked 11th on the list of ’50 Top Sexy Asian Women’ of the Eastern Eye. Next year, she went a notch above in the same list.
- On 21st June 2018, Dilaik married television actor Abhinav Shukla. The duo met each other at a common friend’s place during Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations and a romantic vibe sparked amid them instantly. Though this couple also had their share of a rough patch post-marriage, it was only through their stints inside the house of Bigg Boss 14 that the duo got closer to each other more than before.
- Lastly in 2021, Rubina emerged as the winner of Salman Khan’s hosted reality show Bigg Boss 14 like a real champion!
Also Read: Before stepping into the TV and film world, here’s where Imlie’s Sumbul Touqeer Khan used to performSource: Internet
Rubina Dilaik Bigg Boss 14 Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki Chotti Bahu Saas Bina Sasural Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev TellyChakkar